Information Collection and Use
When you apply to become a subscriber of the Service, and at certain times throughout your relationship with Alsat, Alsat will ask you for personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and financial information such as your credit card information. In addition to the information you provide, Alsat may obtain additional information about you from other sources. The information you provide to Alsat, and the information Alsat obtains about you (collectively, your “Personal Information”), may be used (a) for billing and collections purposes; (b) to provide you with the products and services you request; (c) to anticipate and resolve problems with our products and services; (d) to process and respond to inquiries; (e) to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you; and (f) for other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of the information.
Alsat does not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with third parties other than as set forth herein.
Additional Information Disclosures Alsat may also use or disclose information about you, including your Personal Information, under the following circumstances:
• To enforce our Subscriber Agreement, Terms of Service, and/or other legal agreements.
• In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
• To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• When Alsat believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
• In the future, we may sell some or all or our assets or reorganize our corporate structure. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In the event of a sale or reorganization of our assets including our database, customer information may be transferred.
Alsat may use and disclose non-personal, aggregate, or summary information regarding our users without further notice. This type of information will not identify you individually.
Updating Your Information
If you need to update your information, please call our Customer Service department at 1-573-564-2031.
You must be 18 or older to apply or subscribe to the ALSAT service. ALSAT does not intentionally collect personal information from minors.
Alsat employs reasonable measures to protect your personal information against acquisition by unauthorized persons.
145 Highway B
Montgomery City, MO 63361